As you will all be aware the UK Govt has placed the whole of Kent into tier 3 and if I was a betting man I would suggest the current situation will stay in place well into January 2021.
So what can we do?
- We can all return to training and playing following the RFU return to rugby pathway.
- All the pitches are available throughout the week, only dependant upon demand.
- Saucy Flo’s is operating on Sunday mornings, offering a takeaway service for tea, coffee and bacon rolls etc….
- The Shop is open on Sunday mornings between 9 am – 12 noon with £10 off if you spend £50 or more on non pre-ordered items.
- The outside loos are open.
- We continue to make subtle changes for you. (See photo below)
- Open the clubhouse,
- Provide any gathering areas,
- Play rugby with spectators.
- Please stay socially distanced at all times.
- Ensure you register with the QR code for your age group/team.
- For age group rugby, only one person per child can attend, this includes anybody wishing to watch from a car.
- Continue to support the club in the fantastic manner in which you have done so far.
Remember that the season does not end until the end of April, so there is a long way to go.
Please if any of you are struggling, or know of someone who is, then do not hesitate to contact me confidentially and I will ensure that we do our utmost to assist in whatever way possible.
Please stay safe and take care.