It has been a frustrating and uncertain time for grass roots sports, and here at Canterbury RFC we are raring to get back into the fray once restrictions are lifted and it is safe to do so. Let us get our Mini &Youth players back onto the pitches and train them for the exciting seasons to come. We have organised a series of dates where we are running two-day training camps for our various age groups. Most activities will be game based using rugby and multi sports to develop rugby skills. We are always excited to welcome children who are new to the game and want to experience rugby for the first time and invite players of all abilities.
Leading the camps will be our 1st XV coaches joined by other senior players and club coaches*. The sessions will be run safely and securely in accordance with RFU and Government regulations**.
Rugby camp dates
- 31st May & 1st June – U-6’s, U-7’s & U-8’s
- 3rd & 4th June – U-9’s & U-10’s
- 4th & 5th August – U-11’s, U-12’s & U13’s
- 11th & 12th August – U14’s, U15’s & U16’s
- Full membership – Free
- Partially paid membership – £25 for two days/£15 for one day
- Non-members – £45 for two days/ £30 for one day
BOK NOW (places are limited)
A free gift is offered to every child that attends.
All players should bring a packed lunch, water bottle and wear appropriate sports clothing for the weather conditions on the day. Rugby/football boots are recommended.
* All the Rugby Camp coaches will have valid and current DBS checks
**If you require more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Supported by The Mary Edmondson Sporting Trust